Infraco adhere to the highest health and safety standards and maintain an exemplary safety record. Our commitment to occupational health, safety and the environment is an integral part in the way we run our business.
We achieve our safety record through;
• Compliance with statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines
• Setting up objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents in relation to our activities, products and services and
• Defining roles and responsibilities for occupational health, safety and environment
Our business strategies include;
• Ensuring occupational health, safety and environment management principles are included in all organisational planning activities
• Providing ongoing education and training to all of our employees and visitors to our workplaces
• Consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision making on occupational health, safety and environment matters
• Ensuring procedures are in place to effectively deal with any incidents and adapting policies to prevent future reoccurences.
• Distributing occupational health, safety and environment information to all employees and interested parties
• Ensuring effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to all employees